Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Christopher G. Goetz was engaged at an hourly-payment rate by Solvay Pharmaceuticals, later by Abbott Pharameuticals, to act as a centralized rater for a clinical trial but did not participate in the clinical trial itself. Fabrizio Stocchi and Joaquim J. Ferreira were the principal investigators of the clinical trial and received funds from Solvay and later Abbott to conduct the trial. Serge van de Witte and Juliana Bronzova are employees of Abbott Healthcare Products, and Ad Theeuwes is a former employee of Abbott Healthcare Products.
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 14, pages 2556–2559, December 2011
How to Cite
Goetz, C. G., Stebbins, G. T., Theeuwes, A., Stocchi, F., Ferreira, J. J., van de Witte, S. and Bronzova, J. (2011), Temporal stability of the Unified Dyskinesia Rating Scale. Mov. Disord., 26: 2556–2559. doi: 10.1002/mds.23931
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!