Funding agencies: This study was funded by NIH grants R01 NS064155 (to C.R.S.), R21 NS060227 (to C.R.S.), K24 NS060991 (to M.A.S.), the Harvard NeuroDiscovery Center (to C.R.S. and B.T.H.), the Michael J. Fox Foundation (grants to C.R.S., M.G.S., and J.H.G.), the M.E.M.O. Hoffman Foundation (to C.R.S.), and the RJG Foundation (to C.R.S.).
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2283–2286, October 2011
How to Cite
Ding, H., Sarokhan, A. K., Roderick, S. S., Bakshi, R., Maher, N. E., Ashourian, P., Kan, C. G., Chang, S., Santarlasci, A., Swords, K. E., Ravina, B. M., Hayes, M. T., Sohur, U. S., Wills, A.-M., Flaherty, A. W., Unni, V. K., Hung, A. Y., Selkoe, D. J., Schwarzschild, M. A., Schlossmacher, M. G., Sudarsky, L. R., Growdon, J. H., Ivinson, A. J., Hyman, B. T. and Scherzer, C. R. (2011), Association of SNCA with Parkinson: Replication in the Harvard NeuroDiscovery Center Biomarker Study. Mov. Disord., 26: 2283–2286. doi: 10.1002/mds.23934
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Clemens R. Scherzer is a consultant for Link Medicine Corp and the Michael J. Fox Foundation and a scientific collaborator of DiaGenic and Pfizer. Alice W. Flaherty has a contract with Neurologix, Inc.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.