Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 156–157, January 2012
How to Cite
Guan, J., Lu, Z. and Zhou, Q. (2012), Reversible parkinsonism due to involvement of substantia nigra in Epstein-Barr virus encephalitis. Mov. Disord., 27: 156–157. doi: 10.1002/mds.23935
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2011
This article has been cited by: