Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 14, pages 2563–2566, December 2011
How to Cite
Nicoletti, A., Nicoletti, G., Arabia, G., Annesi, G., De Mari, M., Lamberti, P., Grasso, L., Marconi, R., Epifanio, A., Morgante, L., Cozzolino, A., Barone, P., Quattrone, A. and Zappia, M. (2011), Reproductive factors and Parkinson's disease: A multicenter case–control study. Mov. Disord., 26: 2563–2566. doi: 10.1002/mds.23951
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Exposure to estrogen and women's risk for Parkinson's disease: A prospective cohort study in Denmark, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2013, 19, 4, 457, , , ,
- 2Reproductive factors and clinical features of Parkinson's disease, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2013, 19, 12, 1094, , , , ,