Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: None to report.
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 159–160, January 2012
How to Cite
Apaydin, H., Benbir, G. and Lees, A. (2012), A stimulus-sensitive tic disorder characterized by echophenomena and coprolalia. Mov. Disord., 27: 159–160. doi: 10.1002/mds.23952
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2011
No abstract is available for this article.