Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: None.
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 160–162, January 2012
How to Cite
Méneret, A., Mignot, C., An, I., Habert, M.-O., Jacquette, A., Vidailhet, M., Bienvenu, T. and Roze, E. (2012), Generalized dystonia, athetosis, and parkinsonism associated with FOXG1 mutation. Mov. Disord., 27: 160–162. doi: 10.1002/mds.23956
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
No abstract is available for this article.