Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: None.
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 160–162, January 2012
How to Cite
Méneret, A., Mignot, C., An, I., Habert, M.-O., Jacquette, A., Vidailhet, M., Bienvenu, T. and Roze, E. (2012), Generalized dystonia, athetosis, and parkinsonism associated with FOXG1 mutation. Mov. Disord., 27: 160–162. doi: 10.1002/mds.23956
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.