Funding agencies: Supported by grants API-2511 and BFR-0510 from Foundation Marqués de Valdecilla-IFIMAV (M.S.), Centro de Investigación en Red sobre enfermedades neurodegenerativas (CIBERNED), Instituto de Salud Carlos III (J.B., P.S.J., O.C., J.I.).
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 13, pages 2343–2346, November 2011
How to Cite
Sierra, M., González-Aramburu, I., Sánchez-Juan, P., Sánchez-Quintana, C., Polo, J. M., Berciano, J., Combarros, O. and Infante, J. (2011), High frequency and reduced penetrance of lRRK2 g2019S mutation among Parkinson's disease patients in Cantabria (Spain). Mov. Disord., 26: 2343–2346. doi: 10.1002/mds.23965
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.