Funding agencies: Funding was obtained from the Long-term Neurological Conditions, Department of Health, UK; Thames Valley Primary Care Trust; National Institute for Health Research; Parkinson's Disease Society; and the University of Birmingham, UK.
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 143–146, January 2012
How to Cite
Winward, C., Sackley, C., Meek, C., Izadi, H., Barker, K., Wade, D. and Dawes, H. (2012), Weekly exercise does not improve fatigue levels in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 143–146. doi: 10.1002/mds.23966
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: There are no conflicts of interest for any of the contributing authors.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.