Funding agencies: The work was supported by the German research foundation (DFG JA 1087/1-1) and the German Hertie Foundation.
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 125–131, January 2012
How to Cite
Schniepp, R., Wuehr, M., Neuhaeusser, M., Kamenova, M., Dimitriadis, K., Klopstock, T., Strupp, M., Brandt, T. and Jahn, K. (2012), Locomotion speed determines gait variability in cerebellar ataxia and vestibular failure. Mov. Disord., 27: 125–131. doi: 10.1002/mds.23978
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.