Funding agencies: The study was supported by a Junior Scientific Masterclass grant from the University of Groningen.
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 580–581, April 2012
How to Cite
van der Hoorn, A., Hof, A. L., Leenders, K. L. and de Jong, B. M. (2012), Narrowing wide-field optic flow affects treadmill gait in left-sided Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 580–581. doi: 10.1002/mds.24011
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011