Funding agencies: This study was supported by the NIH, National Institute of Environmental Health Science R01ES10750 and P42ES004696.
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 293–297, February 2012
How to Cite
Searles Nielsen, S., Gallagher, L. G., Lundin, J. I., Longstreth, W.T., Smith-Weller, T., Franklin, G. M., Swanson, P. D. and Checkoway, H. (2012), Environmental tobacco smoke and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 293–297. doi: 10.1002/mds.24012
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.