Funding agencies: This research was supported by the Jikei University Research Fund and High Technology Research Center Project for Private University.
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 264–271, February 2012
How to Cite
Suzuki, M., Yoshioka, M., Hashimoto, M., Murakami, M., Kawasaki, K., Noya, M., Takahashi, D. and Urashima, M. (2012), 25-hydroxyvitamin D, vitamin D receptor gene polymorphisms, and severity of Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 264–271. doi: 10.1002/mds.24016
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.