Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observation
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 460–461, March 2012
How to Cite
Aridon, P., Tarantino, P., Ragonese, P., D'Amelio, M., Cinturino, A., Salemi, G., Gagliardi, M., Lo Re, V., Scarpitta, A., Gambardella, A., Quattrone, A., Annesi, G. and Savettieri, G. (2012), Dentatorubral-pallidoluysian atrophy: Haplotype of Asian origin in 2 Italian families. Mov. Disord., 27: 460–461. doi: 10.1002/mds.24027
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011