Funding agencies: This study was supported by a grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation.
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 308–311, February 2012
How to Cite
Cubo, E., Trejo Gabriel-Galán, J. M., Seco Martínez, J., Rioja Alcubilla, C., Yang, C., Fernández Arconada, O. and Mariscal Pérez, N. (2012), Comparison of office-based versus home web-based clinical assessments for Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 308–311. doi: 10.1002/mds.24028
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.