Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 320–324, February 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. S., Cho, J. W., Shin, H., Lee, W. Y., Ki, C.-S., Cho, A. R. and Kim, H.-T. (2012), A Korean Parkinson's disease family with the LRRK2 p.Tyr1699Cys mutation showing clinical heterogeneity. Mov. Disord., 27: 320–324. doi: 10.1002/mds.24033
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.