Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Michael S. Okun is a member of the National Parkinson Foundation, Center of Excellence, Gainesville, Florida.
Letter: New Observations
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 461–462, March 2012
How to Cite
Okun, M. S. (2012), Parkinson's disease patients cannot get their dopamine replacement: The 8-sinemet limit. Mov. Disord., 27: 461–462. doi: 10.1002/mds.24038
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.