Funding agencies: This work was supported by NIH grant NS061856 and NSFC grant 30928006 (to J.F.), and International Cooperation Project (2011C14026) of Zhejiang Province Department of Science and Technology (to B.Z).
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 463–464, March 2012
How to Cite
Ren, Y., Liu, X., Lesage, S., Cai, M., Pu, J., Zhang, B., Brice, A. and Feng, J. (2012), The normal parkin sequence. Mov. Disord., 27: 463–464. doi: 10.1002/mds.24050
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011