Funding agencies: This work was supported by NIH grant NS061856 and NSFC grant 30928006 (to J.F.), and International Cooperation Project (2011C14026) of Zhejiang Province Department of Science and Technology (to B.Z).
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 463–464, March 2012
How to Cite
Ren, Y., Liu, X., Lesage, S., Cai, M., Pu, J., Zhang, B., Brice, A. and Feng, J. (2012), The normal parkin sequence. Mov. Disord., 27: 463–464. doi: 10.1002/mds.24050
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.