Dr. Janssen and Dr. Zwartjes contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 435–438, March 2012
How to Cite
Janssen, M. L.F., Zwartjes, D. G.M., Temel, Y., van Kranen-Mastenbroek, V., Duits, A., Bour, L. J., Veltink, P. H., Heida, T. and Visser-Vandewalle, V. (2012), Subthalamic neuronal responses to cortical stimulation. Mov. Disord., 27: 435–438. doi: 10.1002/mds.24053
Funding agencies: BrainGain Smart Mix Program of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (grant number SSM06011).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Three-Dimensional Accuracy of ECOG Strip Electrode Localization Using Coregistration of Preoperative MRI and Intraoperative Fluoroscopy, Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, 2014, 92, 1, 8, , ,
- 2Cortically evoked potentials in the human subthalamic nucleus, Neuroscience Letters, 2013, 539, 27, , , , , , , ,
- 3Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus in Parkinson's disease: Surgical technique, tips, tricks and complications, Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, 2013, 115, 11, 2318, ,
- 4Multiple controls exerted by 5-HT2C receptors upon basal ganglia function: from physiology to pathophysiology, Experimental Brain Research, 2013, 230, 4, 477, , , ,
- 5The subthalamic nucleus is involved in successful inhibition in the stop-signal task: A local field potential study in Parkinson's disease, Experimental Neurology, 2013, 239, 1, , , , , , , , , , ,