Dr. Janssen and Dr. Zwartjes contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 435–438, March 2012
How to Cite
Janssen, M. L.F., Zwartjes, D. G.M., Temel, Y., van Kranen-Mastenbroek, V., Duits, A., Bour, L. J., Veltink, P. H., Heida, T. and Visser-Vandewalle, V. (2012), Subthalamic neuronal responses to cortical stimulation. Mov. Disord., 27: 435–438. doi: 10.1002/mds.24053
Funding agencies: BrainGain Smart Mix Program of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (grant number SSM06011).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.