Dr. Lopes and Dr. Esteves contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 413–420, March 2012
How to Cite
Lopes, C., Esteves, A. M., Frussa-Filho, R., Tufik, S. and de Mello, M. T. (2012), Evaluation of periodic limb movements in a putative animal model of restless leg syndrome. Mov. Disord., 27: 413–420. doi: 10.1002/mds.24058
Funding agencies: This work was supported by grants from Associação Fundo de Incentivo à Pesquisa (AFIP), Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Supeior (CAPES), and Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP #08/50646-6 to A.M.E. and CEPID no. 98/14303-3 to S.T.).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.