Funding agencies: Junta de Castilla y León grant, 2008.
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 439–442, March 2012
How to Cite
Cubo, E., González, M., del Puerto, I., de Yébenes, J. G., Arconada, O. F., Gabriel y Galán, J. M. T. and on behalf of the European Huntington's Disease Initiative Study Group (2012), Placebo effect characteristics observed in a single, international, longitudinal study in Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 439–442. doi: 10.1002/mds.24062
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Members of the European Huntington's Disease Initiative Study Group are listed in the Appendix.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Deep brain stimulation of the internal pallidum in Huntington’s disease patients: clinical outcome and neuronal firing patterns, Journal of Neurology, 2015,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Mechanisms and therapeutic implications of the placebo effect in neurological and psychiatric conditions, Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2013, 140, 3, 306, ,