Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 585–586, April 2012
How to Cite
Stone, J., Gelauff, J. and Carson, A. (2012), A “twist in the tale”: Altered perception of ankle position in psychogenic dystonia. Mov. Disord., 27: 585–586. doi: 10.1002/mds.24069
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.