Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: Published Articles
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 455–456, March 2012
How to Cite
Remple, M. S., Bradenham, C. H., Kao, C. C., Charles, P. D., Neimat, J. S. and Konrad, P. E. (2012), Changes in neuronal firing rate in the subthalamic nucleus with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 455–456. doi: 10.1002/mds.24899
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.