Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 552–555, April 2012
How to Cite
Funayama, M., Yoshino, H., Li, Y., Kusaka, H., Tomiyama, H. and Hattori, N. (2012), Pseudo-heterozygous rearrangement mutation of parkin. Mov. Disord., 27: 552–555. doi: 10.1002/mds.24906
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
- Strategic Research Foundation Grant-in-Aid Project for Private Universities
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 80218510, 21591098
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Numbers: 22790829, 23791003
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 23129506
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Research Grants-in-Aid. Grant Numbers: 1041, 2334
- Juntendo University School of Medicine
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.