Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 591–593, April 2012
How to Cite
Ganos, C., Zittel, S., Gerloff, C., Münchau, A. and Bäumer, T. (2012), The complex movement disorder of Kasabach–Merritt syndrome associated with a basal ganglia lesion. Mov. Disord., 27: 591–593. doi: 10.1002/mds.24911
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
No abstract is available for this article.