This case was presented in the Video Olympics at the 15th International Congress of Movement Disorders in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1495–1497, October 2012
How to Cite
Singmaneesakulchai, S., Limotai, N., Jagota, P. and Bhidayasiri, R. (2012), Expanding spectrum of abnormal movements in MELAS syndrome (mitochondrial encephalomyopathy, lactic acidosis, and stroke-like episodes). Mov. Disord., 27: 1495–1497. doi: 10.1002/mds.24912
Funding agencies: The study was supported by research unit grant number GRU 52-026-30-005 of Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Chorea, CONTINUUM: Lifelong Learning in Neurology, 2013, 19, 1242,