Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, page 348, March 2012
How to Cite
Simonyan, K. and Blitzer, A. (2012), Commentary on “Bilateral cerebellar stroke presenting with acute dysphonia and late palatal tremor”. Mov. Disord., 27: 348. doi: 10.1002/mds.24915
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.