Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 565–569, April 2012
How to Cite
Vedam-Mai, V., Yachnis, A., Ullman, M., Javedan, S. P. and Okun, M. S. (2012), Postmortem observation of collagenous lead tip region fibrosis as a rare complication of DBS. Mov. Disord., 27: 565–569. doi: 10.1002/mds.24916
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- UF Foundation
- Jacobus Fund
- UF DBS Brain Tissue Network
- National Parkinson Foundation Center of Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.