Funding agencies: This study was funded by the NIH (RO1-NS32527, AGO7232, R01AG028506, P30 ES009089, 1UL1 RR024156-01) and the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 771–774, May 2012
How to Cite
Alcalay, R. N., Gu, Y., Mejia-Santana, H., Cote, L., Marder, K. S. and Scarmeas, N. (2012), The association between Mediterranean diet adherence and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 771–774. doi: 10.1002/mds.24918
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Roy N. Alcalay is supported by the Brookdale Foundation Leadership in Aging Fellowship and the NIH (KL2 RR024157).
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.