Funding agencies: The study was sponsored by Boehringer-Ingelheim.
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 775–778, May 2012
How to Cite
Kurlan, R., Crespi, G., Coffey, B., Mueller-Vahl, K., Koval, S., Wunderlich, G. and on behalf of the Pramipexole for TS Trial Investigators (2012), A multicenter randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial of pramipexole for Tourette's syndrome. Mov. Disord., 27: 775–778. doi: 10.1002/mds.24919
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
See Appendix for names of Pramipexole for TS Trial Investigators
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.