Funding agencies: This work was supported by the Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (21791725 to Y.S.; 20591038 to K.I.).
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 519–525, April 2012
How to Cite
Shimizu, M., Suzuki, Y., Kiyosawa, M., Wakakura, M., Ishii, K., Ishiwata, K. and Mochizuki, M. (2012), Glucose hypermetabolism in the thalamus of patients with hemifacial spasm. Mov. Disord., 27: 519–525. doi: 10.1002/mds.24925
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!