Funding agencies: This work was supported in part by Grants-in-Aid from the Research Committee of CNS Degenerative Disease, the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan, and Intramural Research Grant (21B-4) for Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders of NCNP.
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 802–803, May 2012
How to Cite
Furusawa, Y., Mukai, Y., Kobayashi, Y., Sakamoto, T. and Murata, M. (2012), Role of the external oblique muscle in upper camptocormia for patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 802–803. doi: 10.1002/mds.24930
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!