Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 506–511, April 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S. Y.H., Wilson, R. M., Kim, H. M., Holloway, R. G., De Vries, R. G., Frank, S. A. and Kieburtz, K. (2012), Comparison of enrollees and decliners of Parkinson disease sham surgery trials. Mov. Disord., 27: 506–511. doi: 10.1002/mds.24940
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research (Rapid Response Innovation Award)
- National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R01-NS062770
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1 RR024160
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.