Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Epidural premotor cortical stimulation in primary focal dystonia: Clinical and 18F-fluoro deoxyglucose positron emission tomography open study†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 533–538, April 2012
How to Cite
Lalli, S., Piacentini, S., Franzini, A., Panzacchi, A., Cerami, C., Messina, G., Ferré, F., Perani, D. and Albanese, A. (2012), Epidural premotor cortical stimulation in primary focal dystonia: Clinical and 18F-fluoro deoxyglucose positron emission tomography open study. Mov. Disord., 27: 533–538. doi: 10.1002/mds.24949
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
Vol. 28, Issue 3, 410, Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.