Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: J.M.H. is funded by the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, the National Institutes of Health (NIH; AG14100 and AG034227), the Israel Ministry of Health, and the Israel Science Foundation. N.G.'s research is funded by the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, the National Parkinson Foundation, the Israel Ministry of Health, European Union, and the Israel Science Foundation, with internal funds from Sourasky Medical Center, The European Union, and the NIH.
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 765–770, May 2012
How to Cite
Yogev-Seligmann, G., Hausdorff, J. M. and Giladi, N. (2012), Do we always prioritize balance when walking? Towards an integrated model of task prioritization. Mov. Disord., 27: 765–770. doi: 10.1002/mds.24963
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!