Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 341–342, March 2012
How to Cite
Alegre, M., Hallett, M., Olanow, C. W. and Obeso, J. A. (2012), Technical advances in deep brain stimulation: How far is enough?. Mov. Disord., 27: 341–342. doi: 10.1002/mds.24965
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Influence of deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus on cognitive function in patients with Parkinson’s disease, Neuroscience Bulletin, 2014, 30, 1, 153, , , , ,
- 2Deep Brain Stimulation: Technology and Applications (Volume 1), 2014,,
- 3Cortically evoked potentials in the human subthalamic nucleus, Neuroscience Letters, 2013, 539, 27, , , , , , , ,
- 5Technological Advances in the Surgical Treatment of Movement Disorders, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 8, ,