Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Cardiovascular physiology in premotor Parkinson's disease: A neuroepidemiologic study†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 988–995, July 2012
How to Cite
Jain, S., Ton, T. G., Perera, S., Zheng, Y., Stein, P. K., Thacker, E., Strotmeyer, E. S., Newman, A. B. and Longstreth, W. T. (2012), Cardiovascular physiology in premotor Parkinson's disease: A neuroepidemiologic study. Mov. Disord., 27: 988–995. doi: 10.1002/mds.24979
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
- NHLBI. Grant Numbers: N01-HC-85239, N01-HC-85079, N01-HC-85086, N01-HC-35129, N01 HC-15103, N01 HC-55222, N01-HC-75150, N01-HC-45133, HL080295, HL-075366
- NIA. Grant Numbers: AG-023269, AG-15928, AG-20098, AG-027058
- University of Pittsburgh Claude. D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center. Grant Number: P30-AG-024827
- University of Pittsburgh Clinical Research Scholars Program. See also [http://www.chs-nhlbi.org/pi.htm]. Grant Numbers: 1 KL2 RR024154, 1K23 NS070867
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.