Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 919–921, June 2012
How to Cite
Ozawa, T., Sekiya, K., Sekine, Y., Shimohata, T., Tomita, M., Nakayama, H., Aizawa, N., Takeuchi, R., Tokutake, T., Katada, S. and Nishizawa, M. (2012), Maintaining glottic opening in multiple system atrophy: Efficacy of serotonergic therapy. Mov. Disord., 27: 919–921. doi: 10.1002/mds.24983
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- Promotion of Niigata University Research Projects and Grant-in-Aid from the Research Committee for Ataxic Diseases of the Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases from the Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Labour, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.