Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 919–921, June 2012
How to Cite
Ozawa, T., Sekiya, K., Sekine, Y., Shimohata, T., Tomita, M., Nakayama, H., Aizawa, N., Takeuchi, R., Tokutake, T., Katada, S. and Nishizawa, M. (2012), Maintaining glottic opening in multiple system atrophy: Efficacy of serotonergic therapy. Mov. Disord., 27: 919–921. doi: 10.1002/mds.24983
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- Promotion of Niigata University Research Projects and Grant-in-Aid from the Research Committee for Ataxic Diseases of the Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases from the Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Labour, Japan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MDS_24983_sm_SuppVideo.wmv||9036K||Supporting Information Video 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.