Funding agencies: This work was supported by EU grant GENEPARK (EU-LSHB-CT-2006-037544), MEFOPA, the NGFNplus (BMBF), the Volkswagen Foundation, the Hermann and Lilly Schilling Foundation, and the Hilde Ulrichs Foundation for Parkinson's Disease Research.
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 754–759, May 2012
How to Cite
Kasten, M., Kertelge, L., Tadic, V., Brüggemann, N., Schmidt, A., van der Vegt, J., Siebner, H., Buhmann, C., Lencer, R., Kumar, K. R., Lohmann, K., Hagenah, J. and Klein, C. (2012), Depression and quality of life in monogenic compared to idiopathic, early-onset Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 754–759. doi: 10.1002/mds.24999
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.