Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 8, page 1070, July 2012
How to Cite
Kassavetis, P., Batla, A., Pareés, I., Saifee, T. A., Schrag, A., Cordivari, C., Bhatia, K. P. and Edwards, M. J. (2012), Joint hypermobility syndrome: A risk factor for fixed dystonia?. Mov. Disord., 27: 1070. doi: 10.1002/mds.25004
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012