Funding agencies: This work was supported by INSERM (to F.M. and A.D.), AFM (to C.W. and P.G.C.) and grants from the NIH R01 NS 38672 and P41 RR 08079 (to P.G.H.)
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 907–910, June 2012
How to Cite
Mochel, F., N'Guyen, T.-M., Deelchand, D., Rinaldi, D., Valabregue, R., Wary, C., Carlier, P. G., Durr, A. and Henry, P.-G. (2012), Abnormal response to cortical activation in early stages of Huntington disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 907–910. doi: 10.1002/mds.25009
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.