Funding agencies: The study is supported by an unrestricted grant from Center for Healthy Aging (CEHA), University of Copenhagen. The study is further part of the research in the Biomedical Signal Processing Research Group, Technical University of Denmark (DTU). Neither the CEHA nor the DTU had any further role in the study design, collection, analysis, and interpretation of data, the writing of the report, or the decision to submit the article for publication. None of the authors has reported any conflict of interests.
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 888–894, June 2012
How to Cite
Sorensen, G. L., Kempfner, J., Zoetmulder, M., Sorensen, H. B. D. and Jennum, P. (2012), Attenuated heart rate response in REM sleep behavior disorder and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 888–894. doi: 10.1002/mds.25012
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 3Sleep stability and transitions in patients with idiopathic REM sleep behavior disorder and patients with Parkinson’s disease, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2015,, , , , , , , ,
- 5Autonomic symptoms in idiopathic REM behavior disorder: a multicentre case–control study, Journal of Neurology, 2014, 261, 6, 1112, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Cardiac autonomic impairment during sleep is linked with disease severity in Parkinson’s disease, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2013, 124, 6, 1163, , , , , , ,
- 8Morbidities in rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder, Sleep Medicine, 2013, 14, 8, 782, , , ,
- 9Reduced sympathetic activity in idiopathic rapid-eye-movement sleep behavior disorder and Parkinson's disease, Autonomic Neuroscience, 2013, 179, 1-2, 138, , ,
- 10Sleep and movement disorders, Current Opinion in Neurology, 2013, 26, 4, 428, , ,