Funding agencies: The study is supported by an unrestricted grant from Center for Healthy Aging (CEHA), University of Copenhagen. The study is further part of the research in the Biomedical Signal Processing Research Group, Technical University of Denmark (DTU). Neither the CEHA nor the DTU had any further role in the study design, collection, analysis, and interpretation of data, the writing of the report, or the decision to submit the article for publication. None of the authors has reported any conflict of interests.
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 888–894, June 2012
How to Cite
Sorensen, G. L., Kempfner, J., Zoetmulder, M., Sorensen, H. B. D. and Jennum, P. (2012), Attenuated heart rate response in REM sleep behavior disorder and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 888–894. doi: 10.1002/mds.25012
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.