Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Reply to Letter to the Editor
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 7, page 927, June 2012
How to Cite
Posada, I. J., Benito-León MD PhD,, J., Louis, E. D., Trincado, R., Villarejo, A., Medrano, J. and Bermejo-Pareja, F. (2012), Reply to Letter: Methods for assessing mortality in Parkinson's disease surveys. Mov. Disord., 27: 927. doi: 10.1002/mds.25013
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.