Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1071–1072, July 2012
How to Cite
Hu, S.-C. and Hebb, A. O. (2012), Effect of deep brain stimulation on postencephalitic parkinsonism: A case report. Mov. Disord., 27: 1071–1072. doi: 10.1002/mds.25014
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.