Funding agencies: This study was supported by a research grant from Mr. and Mrs. Larry Field and by the Parkinson Disease Foundation.
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 716–719, May 2012
How to Cite
Shannon, K. M., Keshavarzian, A., Dodiya, H. B., Jakate, S. and Kordower, J. H. (2012), Is alpha-synuclein in the colon a biomarker for premotor Parkinson's Disease? Evidence from 3 cases. Mov. Disord., 27: 716–719. doi: 10.1002/mds.25020
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.