Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Takahiro Mezaki has served as a consultant for GlaxoSmithKline and has received a grant from the Research Committee on Dystonia of the Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan.
Letters: Published Articles
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 928–929, June 2012
How to Cite
Fujimoto, H., Mezaki, T., Yokoe, M. and Mochizuki, H. (2012), Sonographic guidance provides a low-risk approach to the longus colli muscle. Mov. Disord., 27: 928–929. doi: 10.1002/mds.25024
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.